- We’ve updated our website (https://www.actionalliancecr.com/) to share all the ways Community Action Alliance of San Ramón reaches out to help our adopted community. Now it’s easy for you to stay up to date with our programs and find ways to help improve the lives of those who live in poverty, experience food insecurity, and/or need a basic education that might otherwise be unattainable.
- To make it easier than ever to donate financially to these important outreaches, CAA has partnered with Global Giving in the US to create three opportunities to help, all tax-deductible for US Citizens:
- CAA’s Help Brighten the Lives of Children Living in Poverty initiative, through the Blankets for Babies, Birthday Buddies, and Christmas Toy Drive programs. Learn more here: https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/help-brighten-the-lives-of-children-in-poverty/
- CAA’s Feed Hungry Families in San Ramón initiative, through our Gift of Education, Árbol de Esperanza alliance and Tamale Christmas program. Learn more here: https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/feed-hungry-families-in-san-ramon-costa-rica/
- CAA’s Give the Gift of Education initiative through our Education Scholarship Program. Learn more here: https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/give-the-gift-of-education-to-children-in-poverty/
With much hope for the future we remain,
Your Community Action Alliance Board of Directors