One of the services that Global Giving provides to its partner organizations at the end of each year is an Annual Statement that provides a snapshot of our organization’s activity for the year. Our report has some interesting and helpful information as we reflect on our efforts in 2023 and prepare for 2024.
- 45 individuals donated to support our three major projects—education, food support, and children’s needs.
- Of those 45 individuals, 37 were new donors in 2023.
- CAA raised $10,209 as a result of our Global Giving partnership.
- $4,277 came from individuals who make a recurring monthly donation.
- $2,537 was raised during Global Giving’s Little by Little and Giving Tuesday campaigns with $695 of that amount coming from Global Giving’s matching funds.
So that we can keep this momentum going and be able to make an even bigger impact in meaningful ways in the coming year, we would like to set some goals for 2024. We would like to have
- at least 20 new individuals contribute to at least one of our current Global Giving projects and
- at least 10 individuals commit to making a monthly recurring donation.