That means, not counting the recent addition of onesies, lined rubber pants, and baby carrier slings, the Blankets for Babies group has made and delivered:
- 1200 mats (360 yards of plastic sheeting)
- 1200 blankets (600 yards of flannel)
- 1200 toys (dogs, bears, monkeys, elephants, rattles, et cetera)
- 1080 crocheted hats over 4.5 years
- 480 masks for moms during Covid-19
- And SIX THOUSAND burpies! If all those burpies were placed on top of each other, the stack would be more than 100 feet tall!
CAA added Blankets for Babies as an alliance last year and provides support so BfB can continue giving these items to the hospital.
A big thank you to everyone who comes the first Friday of every month to work on these items. They work for several hours and then share a delicious potluck lunch.
For information about Blankets for Babies San Ramón or to contribute to this program, please visit the Blankets for Babies page https://www.actionalliancecr.com/blankets-for-babies.html on CAA’s website.