- Updates on colegio orientation sessions, university applications, academic challenges.
- Update on current class grades, interviews underway; and progress in recruiting an apprentice/trainee Intern to replace Alisson in 2024.
- A review of funding and reserves.
- Budgeting for 2023 classes including class sizes, extra tutoring support, and apprentice intern recruitment and training.
- Ongoing promotion of the programs.
- Increasing engagement with students and their families to enrich mentoring and understanding.
Our large and hard-working Education Committee met for several hours on December 27. Among the topics covered regarding the Scholarship Program were: