Attend a CAA Board meeting to see what goes on and offer your perspective as to what you might need/want as a member.
- Introduce yourself to someone you don’t know at morning coffee or a mixer and share stories.
- Volunteer to participate on a one-time or an ongoing basis with one of the programs or alliances whose activities you find meaningful.
- Contact a CAA member you haven’t seen for a while and get together for coffee and a chat.
- Find a Spanish-speaking friend and practice your respective language skills with each other.
- Share the CAA newsletter with family and friends at home so they know a bit more about your life here in Costa Rica.
- Spend some time with a tico neighbor or friend to better understand their world and their perspective on things.
The Sustainability Committee and the Board of Directors are always open and interested to hear your thoughts and ideas on how CAA can continue to be a vibrant and responsive contributor to the quality of life in the greater San Ramón community and for our valued members, so please feel free to reach out.
We thank you in advance for your ideas and support!
~Mary Lou Hofmann, Sustainability Committee Chair